What is marketing automation?
Marketing Automation is a combination of software and tactics that integrates your entire marketing and sales process into one comprehensive platform. This enables you to automate and optimise lead generation, customer life cycle, segmentation, sales and customer retention through multiple channels. By combining all your aggregated data into one system, you will be able to deliver the right message to each recipient, at the right moment in their customer journey. This will result in better leads, higher conversion and growing customer loyalty.
What will you need for successful marketing automation?
Trying to start a personal conversation with a large group of consumers is a daunting task. The solution lies in data-driven automation of communication processes. These are the tools you will need:
- a structured contact strategy, established from knowledge gained in our Dialogue Strategy workshops
- a blueprint of the Customer Journey
- a marketing database that collects all your data, this can be developed and built for you by our Database Development department if necessary.
- a user-friendly campaign management system that efficiently manages and controls all your marketing and sales processes. For examples, see our Partners page.
- a measuring tool to test, measure and optimise your marketing ROI. This will be implemented by our Data Insight specialists.
CloseContact can take care of the development and execution of your marketing automation from start to finish. We will provide you with a platform all stakeholders (marketing and sales departments, as well as third parties) can work with. By dividing the implementation process into measurable units, results will become apparent immediately. Our methods also allow for continuous evaluation and optimisation.